Monday, June 29, 2009

Here we go

Dear All readers,
 
Let me introduce myself to you all. I am the one who is called Chaung Chaung (or) Chaung Saut (or) Hein Zaw Latt. I am also one of SPS music members. But here I want the name of author to be Red Devil.........
 
Honestly speaking, I don't have much knowledge about Computer. A few years ago, I didn't know how to type, I didn't know how to surf internet, I didn't know how to use email........
 
In fact, I am trying to download Myanmar Font from Zawgyi, but I don't know which is the easiest one for me. It seems I can't get it without someone's help.......
 
Here one question... How come you was able to apply NTU via internet and got offer without knowledge of computer? The answer is somebody who is called Myo Min Oo (or) ... ... ...(or) ... ... ... (or) ... ... ... help me to do it....... For those who want to know about the dots, you may call me at 9028 9990. Those are 2nd, 3rd, and so on ..... names of MMO. Am I right, my friend? I really thank you.
 
I requested him to put more links such as sharing movies (N16) he he.. it's a joke, sharing novels, music, whatsoever.....So that this blog can attract more visitors. I think I will be here almost everday from now on..I would like to read whatever people write. Then I urge those who still remember our school lives, pls do write....
 
Have a good day!!!
 
Red Devil
 

No comments: